The Preferred Path Operations course equips leaders with information on how to apply the Preferred Path to specific cases, including situations where the parties may seek legal counsel.
Who Should Attend
Committee Chairs, Pastors, Attorneys, Church Administrator and other Officers.
About the Course
The course includes the following topics:
- Description of documents integrating the Preferred Path into church life.
- Case studies using the Preferred Path applied to conflicts involving church parties.
- Questions regarding ethics and legal representation.
The objectives of the Operations Course are for participants to be able to:
- Describe how the Preferred Path to specific cases.
- Define the role of legal counsel in resolving cases on the Preferred Path.
- Describe the link between the Preferred Path Ministry and the church’s personnel policies and procedures.
Click Contact to schedule a presentation for your organization.