Enroll now to access the Preferred Path Toolkit and helpful Details for each Step on the Preferred Path.
Already enrolled? Sign in here
Here’s what you get:
- Tools: 30 proven conflict resolution tools that support biblical principles!
- Details: for each Step on the Preferred Path, in depth guidance, including examples, checklists, help with tool selection, and more.
Access when you need it!
- 24/7 access from your PC, Mac, i Phone, or Android mobile device.
- With just a click, see content to prepare for difficult conversations.
- Print a page and take it with you to a meeting.
- $36 license fee gives you access to all tools and in depth guidance, with free upgrades as they become available throughout the year.
- Volume discounts for churches!
Additional Services Offered by Preferred Path Ministries
Preferred Path Ministries also offers the following services. To engage us, please contact us directly
- Convening for Mediation
Do you need help finding a Facilitator or a Mediator? Are you afraid that the “other side” may reject the idea? If so, contact us for confidential assistance in convening parties for a Step 4 event, which could be informal facilitation (by a trained volunteer) or formal mediation (by a trained professional in the community).
- Education and Training
The Preferred Path Ministry provides education and skills training to support collaborative resolution of issues in families, churches, schools and businesses. To learn about upcoming classes, or to schedule one or more classes locally, please call or send an email.
- Integration into Church or Family Life
What difference might it make if the Preferred Path were integrated into every aspect of your Christian community’s life together? Building on decades of experience in designing comprehensive dispute resolution systems in corporate, faith based, and non-profit settings, the Preferred Path Ministry offers a low cost, streamlined process for integrating the Preferred Path into any Christian community, large or small. Click contact to request a Preferred Path Blueprint Checklist and schedule a no charge telephone consultation.